Our "St;ll Here" Shirt is a symbol of resilience and hope.
🌟 Join us in raising awareness for mental health and suicide prevention with our "St;ll Here" T-shirt or sweatshirt. This isn't just a piece of clothing; it's a statement of strength, solidarity, and the unwavering human spirit.
🌟 The semicolon represents the choice to keep writing your story, despite the punctuation marks life throws your way.
🌟 Crafted with love and care, this shirt is more than just soft, cozy and comfortable - it's a conversation starter and a beacon of hope. It's a reminder that we are never alone in our struggles and that support and understanding are always within reach.
🌟 Wear it with pride, knowing that you're helping to break down the stigma surrounding mental health and promoting the importance of reaching out and supporting one another.
Join us in making a difference, one semicolon at a time. Let's spread hope, awareness, and love – because we are all "St;ll Here," and together, we can make a lasting impact.
Show your commitment to mental health awareness and suicide prevention by ordering your "Still Here" Shirt today. Let's stand together and remind the world that hope is always worth holding onto.
Key Features T-shirt:
• Unisex in sizes S-4XL.
• White, Black, Heathered Purple and Heathered Red crewnecks are Triblend (50% polyester, 25% Airlume combed ring spun cotton, 25% rayon)
• 100% ring-spun cotton for Navy Crewneck and Black V-Neck Short Sleeve Tee
• Heather Gray crewneck is 90% ring-spun cotton/10% polyester blend
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²), pre-shrunk, shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Women are recommended to order one size down for a fitted look or one size up for roomier, oversized look
Key Features Sweatshirt:
• Heavy Blend 8.0 Ounce Adult Crewneck Sweatshirt.
• 8 ounce fabric with set-in sleeves.
• 1x1 rib with spandex.
• Double-needle stitching throughout.
• Fits true to size, order up for looser fit
• Machine wash inside-out in cold water with similar colors using a gentle cycle, non chlorine bleach only
• Tumble dry low or hang-dry; Do Not Iron or Dry Clean